Application and Enrolment Information
Click the link below to apply:
- Odyssey House Victoria - Course Application Form (Funded Course)* *Includes eligibility check
- Odyssey House Victoria - Course Application Form (Non-Funded Course)
Applicants are advised to read the Student Handbook available HERE before applying for a course.
Enrolment Fees - Fee for Service
|CHCSS00001 Alcohol and Other Drugs Skill Set - Online Delivery||$1,315.00|
|Skill Set for Health Professionals - Online Delivery||$2,015.00|
|CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs - Online Delivery||$4,725.00|
|CHC50212 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs) - Online Delivery||$5,745.00|
|CHC50412 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol, Other Drugs and Mental Health)
All units - Online Delivery
Mental Health Stream - Online Delivery
Alcohol and Other Drugs stream - Online Delivery
|10524NAT Course in Working with Clients with Amphetamine-Type Stimulant Issues - Online Delivery||$695.00|
|22169VIC Course in Family Inclusive Practice - Online Delivery||$465.00|
Enrolment Fees - Government Subsidised Training
- The following fees apply, and are apportioned on a pro-rata calendar basis. Any national recognition units you hold will reduce your contribution
- The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment
|CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs - Online Delivery||$540.00|
|CHC50212 Diploma in Community Services
(Alcohol and Other Drugs) - Online Delivery
|CHC50412 Diploma in Community Services
(Alcohol, Other Drugs and Mental Health) - Online Delivery
To check your eligibility to access Victorian Training Guarantee funding, click HERE.
Higher Education and Skills Funded Training
You may be eligible to enrol in a Government-subsidised course if you meet the following criteria.
To be eligible, an individual must meet Victorian Training Guarantee requirements as follows:
A. To meet general citizenship/residency eligibility requirements, an individual must be:
- an Australian citizen; or a holder of a permanent visa; or a New Zealand citizen; AND
- i. under 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2015) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training; or
- ii. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2015) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in an Approved Foundation Skills List course; or
- iii. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2015) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training as an Apprentice (not Trainee); or
- iv. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2015) and seeking to enrol in training in the Victorian Certificate of Education or the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Intermediate or Senior); or
- v. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2015) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in a course that is at a higher qualification level than the highest qualification held at the time of the scheduled commencement of training.
B. An individual must enrol and commence training in a course or qualification provided by the RTO between 1 January 2015, and 31 December 2015 inclusive and be:
- For all enrolments on or after 16 June 2014, individuals accessing the Victorian Training Guarantee will only be eligible to commence a maximum of two courses/qualifications at the same Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level (e.g. Certificate IV, Diploma) in their lifetime.
- An individual is eligible to undertake a maximum of two government subsidised courses at any one time in 2015.
- This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. The amounts listed below represent the required student contribution. Enrolments are subject to available funding.
- Enrolling in this funding course may impact your access to further government subsidised training.
Please feel free to contact us on (03) 9420 7644 for more details.