Application and Enrolment Information
Click the link below to apply:
- Odyssey House Victoria - Course Application Form (Funded Course)* *Includes eligibility check
- Odyssey House Victoria - Course Application Form (Non-Funded Course)
Preliminary course application form for prospective students who wish to enrol in either:
- AOD Skill Set for Health Professionals
- CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- CHC50212 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs)
- CHC50412 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol, Other Drugs and Mental Health)
- 22037VIC Course in Working with Clients with Amphetamine-Type Stimulants Issues
This form is expected to take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Applicants are advised to read the Student Handbook available HERE before applying for a course.
Each course is provided through flexible delivery of accredited training with online support in the form of manuals, learning materials and assessments as well as support via telephone, emails and forums. It is suitable for people with intermediate computer literacy. The format is similar to 'distance learning' and requires good time management skills.
You will require the following in order to be able to undertake this course:
- Windows - 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, or
Apple - OS X or later, or
Linux - Ubuntu, Fedora, etc. Desktop Editions
- Word processing software such as Microsoft Word or Open Office Writer
- A web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox
- Adobe Reader and Flash viewer (latest versions)
- 1.6 GHz CPU, 1GB of memory and at least 1GB of free hard drive space
- Video recording device such as mobile phone or video camera
- A connection to the internet, 56Kbps or higher
Questions about Flexible Delivery?
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Enrolment Fees - Fee for Service
|Skill Set for Health Professionals - Flexible Delivery||$2,015.00|
|CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs - Flexible Delivery||$4,725.00|
|CHC50212 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs) - Flexible Delivery||$5,785.00|
|CHC50412 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol, Other Drugs and Mental Health)
All units - Flexible Delivery
Mental Health Stream - Flexible Delivery
Alcohol and Other Drugs stream - Flexible Delivery
|22037VIC Course in Working with Clients with Amphetamine-Type Stimulants Issues - Flexible Delivery||$695.00|
Enrolment Fees - Government Subsidised Training
- The following fees apply, and are apportioned on a pro-rata calendar basis. Any national recognition units you hold will reduce your contribution
- The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment
|Skill Set for Health Professionals - Flexible Delivery||$322.50|
|CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs - Flexible Delivery||$540.00|
|CHC50212 Diploma in Community Services
(Alcohol and Other Drugs) - Flexible Delivery
|CHC50412 Diploma in Community Services
(Alcohol, Other Drugs and Mental Health) - Flexible Delivery
To check your eligibility to access Victorian Training Guarantee funding click HERE.
Higher Education and Skills Funded Training
You may be eligible to enrol in a Government-subsidised course if you meet the following criteria.
To be eligible, an individual must meet Victorian Training Guarantee requirements as follows:
A. To meet general citizenship/residency eligibility requirements, an individual must be:
- an Australian citizen; or a holder of a permanent visa; or a New Zealand citizen; AND
- i. under 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2014) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training; or
- ii. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2014) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in an Approved Foundation Skills List course; or
- iii. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2014) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training as an Apprentice (not Trainee); or
- iv. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2014) and seeking to enrol in training in the Victorian Certificate of Education or the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Intermediate or Senior); or
- v. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2014) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in a course that is at a higher qualification level than the highest qualification held at the time of the scheduled commencement of training.
B. An individual must enrol and commence training in a course or qualification provided by the RTO between 1 January 2014, and 31 December 2014 inclusive and be:
- For all enrolments on or after 16 June 2014, individuals accessing the Victorian Training Guarantee will only be eligible to commence a maximum of two courses/qualifications at the same Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level (e.g. Certificate IV, Diploma) in their lifetime.
- An individual is eligible to undertake a maximum of two government subsidised courses at any one time in 2014.
- This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. The amounts listed below represent the required student contribution. Enrolments are subject to available funding.
- Enrolling in this funding course may impact your access to further government subsidised training.
- Please feel free to contact us on (03) 9420 7644 for more details.