Application and Enrolment Information
|PLEASE NOTE: Courses are only available to Victorian residents.|
Click the link below to begin your application.
Applicants are advised to read the Student Handbook available HERE before applying for a course.
Enrolment Fees - Fee for Service
|CHCSS00093 Alcohol and Other Drugs Skill Set - Flexible Delivery||$1,235.00|
|CHC43215 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs - Flexible Delivery||$4,715.00|
|CHC53215 Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs - Flexible Delivery||$6,165.00|
|10524NAT Course in Working with Clients with Amphetamine-Type Stimulant Issues - Online Delivery||$655.00|
Enrolment Fees - Government Subsidised Training
- The following fees apply, and are apportioned on a pro-rata calendar basis. Any national recognition units you hold will reduce your contribution
- The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment
|CHC43215 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs - Flexible Delivery||$712.50|
|CHC53215 Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs - Flexible Delivery||$847.50|
To check your eligibility to access Victorian Training Guarantee funding, click HERE.
Higher Education and Skills Funded Training
You may be eligible to enrol in a Government-subsidised course if you meet the following criteria.
To be eligible, an individual must meet Victorian Training Guarantee requirements as follows:
A. To meet general citizenship/residency eligibility requirements, an individual must be:
- an Australian citizen; or a holder of a permanent visa; or a New Zealand citizen; AND
- i. under 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2017) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training; or
- ii. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2017) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in an Approved Foundation Skills List course; or
- iii. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2017) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training as an Apprentice (not Trainee); or
- iv. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2017) and seeking to enrol in training in the Victorian Certificate of Education or the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Intermediate or Senior); or
- v. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2017) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in a course that is at a higher qualification level than the highest qualification held at the time of the scheduled commencement of training.
B. An individual must enrol and commence training in a course or qualification provided by the RTO between 1 January 2017, and 31 December 2017 inclusive and be:
- For all enrolments on or after 16 June 2014, individuals accessing the Victorian Training Guarantee will only be eligible to commence a maximum of two courses/qualifications at the same Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level (e.g. Certificate IV, Diploma) in their lifetime.
- An individual is eligible to undertake a maximum of two government subsidised courses at any one time in 2017.
- This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. The amounts listed represent the required student contribution. Enrolments are subject to available funding.
- Enrolling in this funding course may impact your access to further government subsidised training.
Please feel free to contact us on (03) 9420 7644 for more details.