Application and Enrolment Information
Click the link below to apply:
Preliminary course application form for prospective students who wish to enrol in either:
- CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- CHC50212 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs)
- CHC50412 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol, Other Drugs and Mental Health)
- Skill Set for Health Professionals
- 22037VIC Course in Working with Clients with Amphetamine-Type Stimulant Issues
This form is expected to take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Each course is provided through flexible delivery of accredited training with online support in the form of manuals, learning materials and assessments as well as support via telephone, emails and forums. It is suitable for people with intermediate computer literacy. The format is similar to 'distance learning' and requires good time management skills.
You will require the following in order to be able to undertake this course:
- Windows - 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7 or Apple - OS X or later or Linux- Ubuntu, Fedora, etc. Desktop Editions
- Word processing software such as Microsoft Word or Open Office Writer
- A web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Adobe Reader and Flash viewer (latest versions).
- 1.6 GHz CPU, 1GB of memory and at least 1GB of free hard drive space.
- Video recording device such as mobile phone or video camera.
- A connection to the internet, 56Kbps or higher.
Questions about Flexible Delivery?
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Fee for Service Prices (effective 17/01/2014)
|Skill Set for Health Professionals - Flexible Delivery||$2,015.00|
|22037VIC, Course in Working with clients with Amphetamine Type Stimulant Issues - Flexible Delivery||$695.00|
|CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs - Flexible Delivery||$4,725.00|
|CHC50212 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs) - Flexible Delivery||$5,785.00|
|CHC50412 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol, Other Drugs and Mental Health)
All units - Flexible Delivery
Mental Health Stream - Flexible Delivery
Alcohol and Other Drugs stream - Flexible Delivery
Government Subsidised Training - Student Fee Contribution
Higher Education and Skills Funded Training
You may be eligible for Government subsidised enrolment if you meet the following criteria.
To be eligible, an individual must meet Victorian Training Guarantee requirements as follows:
A. To meet general citizenship/residency eligibility requirements, an individual must be:
B. An individual must enrol and commence training in a course or qualification provided by the RTO between 1 January 2014, and 31 December 2014 inclusive and be:
- An individual is eligible to undertake a maximum of two government subsidised courses at any one time in 2014.
- This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. The amount listed below represents the required student contribution. Enrolments are subject to available funding.
- Enrolling in this funding course may impact your access to further government subsidised training. Click HERE for the Student Handbook in PDF format, includes complaints and appeals process and indicative Victorian Training Guarantee fees. Applicants are advised to read the Student Handbook before applying for a course.
- The following fees apply, and are apportioned on a pro-rata calendar basis. Any national recognition units you hold will reduce your contribution.
- The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
|CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs||$540.00|
|CHC50212 Diploma in Community Services
(Alcohol and Other Drugs)
|CHC50412 Diploma in Community Services
(Alcohol, Other Drugs and Mental Health)