Application and Enrolment Information
Important information for students commencing in courses:
- CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- CHC50212 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs)
Thank you for choosing Odyssey House Victoria to undertake you nationally-recognised course in AOD.
As a leading provider in AOD training we are committed to ensuring that you are awarded the most recent version of your qualification.
On the 6 August 2015 a new version of your qualification was released, respectively:
CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs became
CHC50212 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs) became
What this means for you is that before 5 August 2016 every unit you complete in your enrolled course will be transitioned into the new qualification, so that you can be awarded the most recent version of the qualification you are undertaking with us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Click the link below to apply:
- Odyssey House Victoria - Course Application Form (Funded Course)* *Includes eligibility check
- Odyssey House Victoria - Course Application Form (Non-Funded Course)
Applicants are advised to read the Student Handbook available HERE before applying for a course.
Enrolment Fees - Fee for Service
|CHCSS00001 Alcohol and Other Drugs Skill Set - Online Delivery||$1,315.00|
|Skill Set for Health Professionals - Online Delivery||$2,015.00|
|CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs - Online Delivery||$4,725.00|
|CHC50212 Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs) - Online Delivery||$5,745.00|
|10524NAT Course in Working with Clients with Amphetamine-Type Stimulant Issues - Online Delivery||$695.00|
|22169VIC Course in Family Inclusive Practice - Online Delivery||$465.00|
Enrolment Fees - Government Subsidised Training
- The following fees apply, and are apportioned on a pro-rata calendar basis. Any national recognition units you hold will reduce your contribution
- The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment
|CHC40412 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs - Online Delivery||$540.00|
|CHC50212 Diploma in Community Services
(Alcohol and Other Drugs) - Online Delivery
To check your eligibility to access Victorian Training Guarantee funding, click HERE.
Higher Education and Skills Funded Training
You may be eligible to enrol in a Government-subsidised course if you meet the following criteria.
To be eligible, an individual must meet Victorian Training Guarantee requirements as follows:
A. To meet general citizenship/residency eligibility requirements, an individual must be:
- an Australian citizen; or a holder of a permanent visa; or a New Zealand citizen; AND
- i. under 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2016) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training; or
- ii. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2016) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in an Approved Foundation Skills List course; or
- iii. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2016) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training as an Apprentice (not Trainee); or
- iv. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2016) and seeking to enrol in training in the Victorian Certificate of Education or the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Intermediate or Senior); or
- v. over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2016) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in a course that is at a higher qualification level than the highest qualification held at the time of the scheduled commencement of training.
B. An individual must enrol and commence training in a course or qualification provided by the RTO between 1 January 2016, and 31 December 2016 inclusive and be:
- For all enrolments on or after 16 June 2014, individuals accessing the Victorian Training Guarantee will only be eligible to commence a maximum of two courses/qualifications at the same Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level (e.g. Certificate IV, Diploma) in their lifetime.
- An individual is eligible to undertake a maximum of two government subsidised courses at any one time in 2016.
- This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. The amounts listed represent the required student contribution. Enrolments are subject to available funding.
- Enrolling in this funding course may impact your access to further government subsidised training.
Please feel free to contact us on (03) 9420 7644 for more details.